p u r p o s e - to alleviate unpleasant feelings, and to intensify and help along the healing process for a specific target.
s u p p l i e s
- a jar or container that can be sealed
- green tea
- linden flowers tea
- lemon juice
- mint leaves
- something to represent the target
(Something that belongs to them is best, but please don’t steal anything from the person! A lock of hair, a piece of fabric from one of their shirts; make sure to ask them before using one of these objects. I do not recommend trying to cut off any hair from an animal. A piece of fabric from one of their toys or even shedded fur would be fine. If you can’t do that, you can use a picture of them or a poppet. And if it’s an incorporeal being, see the extra tips section below.)
- small white candle (tea lights are perfect)
- optional: rose quartz, or any other crystals associated with healing or purification you have on hand
- Put all of the herbs in the jar, including the green tea and linden flowers tea.
- Put the object that represents the target in the jar as well. If you’re using crystals, you can put them in now too.
- Boil some water and then carefully pour it into the jar. Mix around everything inside it and let it cool off completely before you seal it.
- Set the white candle on top and light it. Let it burn until it goes out.
- Put the jar in a safe place.
- When you feel like the spell has done its job, remove the solid objects and rinse out the jar completely. Let the solid objects dry, then burn them into ashes and scatter them outside.
e x t r a t i p s
- If you want, you can make the jar into something to give the person, like a small terrarium or a candle. If not, you can just reuse the jar for something else.
- If you feel like the spell is not working correctly, it’s okay to remove the object representing the person and to remake the tea. Just make sure to put the object back in the jar.
- This spell works great at a distance (e.g. your loved one is your target but they live across the country).
- This spell can also have results for incorporeal entities (e.g. people who have passed away that are struggling to move on, friends in the astral plane, etc.), you just need to make sure you have a physical object of some sort that accurately represents them.
- You can also do this spell with yourself as the target!
d i s c l a i m e r
- This spell is not a replacement for actual medical treatment! It is ideal for non-physical problems (grief, heartbreak, melancholy, etc.) but I still recommend seeing the doctor/vet/therapist.
- Make sure you use fire safety when lighting the candle, and don’t leave it unattended! If you need to leave to do something else, it’s okay to blow out the candle, but light it when you get back and let it burn til it goes out.
- 10 drops Roman Chamomile
- 5 drops Clary Sage
- 5 drops Bergamot
Blend the oils well in a clean dark-colored glass bottle. Add 1-2 drops to a tissue and place inside your pillow to aid you in falling asleep.
If you prefer to make a diffuser blend that you enjoy during the hour before bedtime,…
Aconite: Also known as Wolfsbane, it can be used to make a wash for ritual tools & space. Note: Poisonous, do not ingest.
Azalea: Happiness, gaiety and light spirits, first love.
Belladonna: This herb is deadly poisonous. Handle with care - DO NOT INGEST. Caution; should be…
Save your matches! Stuff ‘em in a jar and store it with your other ingredients. When you eventually get a substantial amount, reignite the woodsticks that are left until they burn completely, then grind into a powder. Because match heads contain sulfur, the resulting ash can be added into curse mixtures or warding blends
Now I know what to do with all those spent matches….
Anonymous asked: A spell to make my ex boyfriend want me back?
So you want to curse your ex? A spell to force your will on someone else’s is a curse. I don’t give out spells like that.
- To Bring a Person Closer - This spell will bring a person closer to you, but won’t form any connects or bind them to you.
friends sign this, u can make a difference
2 drops Bergamot
2 drops Clary Sage
1 drop Frankincense
3 drops Sandalwood
2 drops Bergamot
3 drops Lavender
2 drops Clary Sage
1 drop Rose
1 drop Lavender
2 drops Mandarin
1 drop Vetiver
Note: These are not a substitute for medical care or therapy, these are supplemental relievers that can aid you in a small way. Be careful also, in case one of the ingredients is one you are allergic to. Be smart.
A spell to speed healing.
(Also, if the injury is bad enough to need stitches or worse, don’t be a fool, go to the hospital first!)
What you’ll need:
- Your lovely voice
- A length of cloth, enough to wrap around the wound a couple of times (preferably yellow or gold, or purple with the sun’s flower embroidered on it)
Clean and bandage the injury and apply whatever medicines you would normally. And make sure your cloth is clean as well.
Ground and center yourself, or prepare for the spell how you normally would. Take the cloth and wind it around the injury. (Loosely! It’s not a tourniquet, don’t cause any further damage!)
Start to sing the song. The lyrics are as follows:
"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates’ design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine…
What once was mine”
And here’s a link for those who want to hear it.
As you sing, visualize the words as golden light, coming from your lips or your hands, and wrapping themselves around the cloth, filling it with healing energy. Repeat the song until you feel like the cloth is practically dripping. As you repeat the last lyric, visualize the light being absorbed into the injury. Then unwrap the cloth and set it aside.
Repeat as often as you’d like until the wound is healed. Clean the cloth in between each session.
~The Basics of Potion Making~
Many have heard of potions but aren’t sure about the making of a potion and what it Intel’s. a potion may represent an abstract quality, or inspire the mind to some significant awareness, or sooth the body to a state of well being, according to their concoction. When making a potion one has to put into account the meaning and use of the herbs used in the creation.
The creation of a potion can be as simple as making tea to as difficult as baking a soufflé . With potions there is an array of ingredients and magical correspondences one can use.
• time of day
•day of the week
There are a few different directions you can go in the making of a potion.
Tincture (Philters) potion
First crush the herb material with a mortar and pestle .
With the creation of a tincture you use a large mason jar and fill it 3/4 full of the chosen herbs then full the remaining space with 70 proof alcohol (vodka or rum). Then keep in a dark place for two weeks shaking it twice daily. After the two weeks strain out the plant matter and keep the remaining liquid in a dark bottle.
~when you wish to use it. Use a dropper and mix 2 drops of the condensed liquid to a cup of distilled water.
You can make a crystal elixir in your water bottle for the day for example for healing your can add amethyst, carnelian and agate or you can add crystals to your herbal potions the same way as the water method. Tho you can’t add any crystal because some crystals are poisonous, I suggest that you do thorough research on the crystals you choose to use. So you don’t accidentally Poison your self.
–Steep a stone in water for a measured amount of time in sunlight or moon light. You may leave the stone in the liquid and renew the fluid as necessary. Make sure the stone is scrubbed clean and rinsed well before you use it. Also make sure you have cleansed the stone of any foreign energy by any chosen method.
–An herbal elixir is a liquid that contains properties of planetary energies, because of the inclusion of herbs possessing the chosen plants equivalent vibrations. In an elixir, the herbs are blended with the physical, astral, and spiritual which all three levels are balanced. Thus all three are affected when the elixir is used. An alcohol based substance such as brandy in which you will place the herbs to extract the “sulphur” (astral qualities of the herb).
—Place 1 pint of brandy in a small enamel or glass sausepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer with the pan covered until you have reduced the liquid alcohol by half. Then turn the heat off.
—Pour the reduced alcohol into a dark, wide mouth jar. Now add 1/2 cup of your chosen dried herbs or 1 cup fresh herbs to the reduced alcohol in the jar and seal it. The alcohol is considered “mercury” (spiritual qualities of the herbs used)
—Keep the herbs and alcohol in your sealed jar in a slightly warm place for about 2 weeks.
—At this point strain the mixture until it is clear and has no particles of herb left in it.
— take the herbs that you have strained out for the last step in the process( store in a dark wide mouth jar) allow the herbs to completely dry . This may take a few days. When they are dry, place them in a fire resistant dish and ignite them. Allow the herbs to burn to ash.
–Next place the ashes in their fire resistant dish over the low flame of a Bunsen burner and heat the ashes to a red glow while grinding them occasionally. This produces “salt”
(Physical qualities of the herb)
–mix the “salt” back into the liquid in your dark jar and store the mixture again in its worm place. Let it sit for another 2 weeks.
–after that time, pour the liquid off, leaving the solid matter in the jar and seal it.
–allow it to sit another 2 weeks then open the jar and allow any moisture to evaporate.
–after the elixir completely drys scrape it into an air tight container.
—you can certainly save the liquid that you removed from the solid matter and use it in a bath, or discard it, you may pour it into a running stream to disperse your desires into the univers.
~when you wish to use the elixir , mix 1/4 tsp of dry elixir with 2 cups water and take it internally over a weeks period prior to your magical working.
An herbal condenser is not dimple to prepare than an elixir but can be used in similar ways.
–first take a large handful of an herb or herbal combination and place it in a small glass or enamel pot. Cover the herbs with distilled water.
–let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes with the pot covered. Turn off the heat and allow your mixture to cool, leavening the pot covered.
–when it is cool, strain out the herbs and return the liquid to the pot again. Summer with the lid on until the liquid has boiled down to Half.
– cool the liquid again and mix it with grain alcohol equal to the volume of the liquid.
–now add 10 flakes of gold and stir.
Bottle it in a dark amber or blue bottle to keep any light from touching the liquid and store in a cool dark place.
~when your wish to use the condenser, shake it first, then drink a liqueur glass full each day for a week prior to your rite.
—When you wish to begin your potion making I suggest that you put lots of thought into your process, so you can work the herbs powers to there extent. The day , the time, the amount, and the season all play rolls in this art.
• if there are any questions my ask is always open.
~The Darkest of Lights
Arin Murphy Hiscock
Anonymous asked: I need a nasty curse. There's someone who has caused me pain and suffering over 3 years. She's so pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. I want to bring that out. She's evil and I'm fed up with it.
That should work fine for you.
Wrath is one of my fave resources, if you haven’t noticed.